Rock Cycle - TEMPLATE
remixed from "Rock Cycle - TEMPLATE" by Parched Gel
originally from "Rock Cycle" by Parched Gel
Rock Cycle - TEMPLATE, a project made by Obsolete Notice using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
Informative, Game, Educational, Quiz, Geography, Art
simple conditionals, basic math, miscellaneous
- Please add a description for your lesson
- what type of rock is formed through the cooling and solidification of magma?
- right! igneous rocks are formed through the cooling of magma.
- incorrect. igneous rocks are formed through the cooling of magma.
- what rock is formed when magma inside the earth's crust cools and hardens?
- right metamorphic is formed when one sedimentary and they were exposed or pressured changing over time
- incorrect. metamorphic is formed when one sedimentary is pressured in changing over time.
- what rock is fromed when one sedimentary is exposed or pressured changing over time.
- igneous intrusive
- igneous (intrusive)
- background scene - 2
- background scene - prehistoric
- igneous intrusive - actor