simple variables, variables, miscellaneous, basic math, expert math, functions, simple conditionals, delays, simple loops
- point towards the follow target so we can move in the right direction.
- only calculate distance once per loop, to make it faster
- minimum distance
- the further the target is, the more we move.
- the closer the target is, the less we move.
- set the head's rotation back to left-right so it can't go upside-down
- set the head's follow speed higher,
- so it doesn't drag too far behind the mouse.
- create fireworks
- randomize the size and angle so the fireworks each look a little different.
- only trigger if touching the dragon's head.
- go to random location
- switch to a random costume a random number of times
- number of costume switches
- create fireworks after the dragon is created.
- number of fireworks
- background scene - drawing
- dragon - head
- dragon - body
- fireworks - drawing