Responding Robot, a project made by Wistful Rhythm using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
Art, Virtual Friend
input/output, basic math, simple conditionals, simple messaging, simple variables, advanced costume handling, visibility, simple events, variables, simple drawing, simple loops
- Responding Robot
- what do you want your name to be?
- if you want to ask a question, type exactly what the paper reads
- what is your question?
- what is my name?
- how are you doing today?
- i am doing great!
- i am not doing so well today.
- i could be better, but i'm doing ok.
- turn off the lights please
- turn on the lights please
- commands: "what is my name?" "how are you doing today?" "what is 5x9x65?" "turn off the lights please" "turn on the lights please"
- background scene - adventure open
- background scene - adventure dunes
- drawing - drawing
- drawing1 - drawing
- drawing2 - lightbulb on
- drawing2 - lightbulb off