RANDOM MATHS 2.0, a project made by Supreme Dive using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
lists, basic math, simple variables, variables, functions, input/output, miscellaneous, simple conditionals, string handling, simple loops, expert math, simple events
- RANDOM MATHS 2.0
- reverse calculation
- welcome to random maths 2.0(there is a 1.0 version already!). during the game you are asked questions of all arithmetic calculation signs. also, you are thrown insults at if you get a question wrong and are told that you are good if you get one right (the insults are not to rude, so don't worry). you will get a score out of 20 because there are 20 questions.
- you got it right!
- you're starting to go down in your score!
- hold on! can't you get a bit better at this?
- come on, i know you can do better!🙂
- background scene - drawing