input/output, simple events, text handling, music and instruments, delays, simple loops, simple costume handling, direction and turning, advanced costume handling
- tynker has recently started the 2018 summer code-a-thon! to participate in this you must publish projects during the weeks. the winners of each week will receive a tynker t-shirt!
- week 1 theme - fireworks 🎇🎆🎇 week 2 theme - pets 🐾🐾🐾 week 3 theme - cooking 🍰🍔🥓
- some games have been published lately including my news, fishing for money and my code-a-thon entries!
- all news projects are inspired by kenzie! she is the original creator of news projects, not me! thanks for understanding! 💙💙
- q. how long have you been using tynker? a. just over a year now!
- q. who is your favourite tynkerer? a. there are lots of awesome coders out there so i don’t have a favourite one.
- q. what is your favourite animal? a. i don’t know. probably a dog or a jellyfish.
- q. do you code with your friends? a. no, we did tynker in primary school and everyone else had their accounts deleted, except me because i l💙ve tynker!!!
- q. advice fo new tynkerers? a. start with tutorial projects, then work your way up to more complex projects. remember to keep the projects interesting!
- background scene - drawing
- drawing - drawing
- drawing1 - drawing
- drawing11 - drawing
- drawing111 - drawing
- drawing2 - drawing
- drawing3 - drawing
- drawing3 - drawing copy
- drawing3 - drawing copy copy
- drawing4 - drawing
- drawing5 - drawing
- drawing5 - drawing copy
- drawing6 - drawing
- drawing6 - drawing copy