Popcorn Balls, a project made by Wacky Buzz using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
simple variables, input/output, basic math, simple messaging, advanced motion, simple events, simple conditionals, text handling, miscellaneous, expert physics, simple loops, direction and turning, simple motion, delays, advanced math, cloning, advanced costume handling, conditional wait, conditional loops, advanced physics, visibility, detect conditions, basic physics, screen bounds, simple costume handling, resize actor
- press settings for other cool features!
- how many gs should be applied?
- (3 = 3 x normal gravity, -2 = -2 x normal gravity)
- press the button to start!
- welcome to popcorn balls!
- you can command balls to act like popcorn.
- how many balls do you want? (type "a" for suggested settings)
- what size should they be? (1-100)
- how much popping power should there be? (1-10)
- what color should the balls be? (blue, green, orange, or pink)
- loading popcorn:
- how many balls do you want to add?
- adding popcorn:
- ball - blue
- ball - green
- ball - orange
- ball - pink
- START - green button on
- SETTINGS - green button on
- RESET - red button on
- GRAVITY - cyan button on
- ADD BALLS - purple button on
- COLOR - cyan button on