delays, simple conditionals, basic math
- Plagarism 1 with wolfy
- he seems to have started crying uncontrollably.
- do not comfort him
- you say everything is going to be okay, and agree that people shouldn't copy stuff without credit.
- you refuse to comfort him. he runs away crying.
- hello! pkfreeze here.
- i'm here to talk about a topic. that is plagarism.
- plagarism, as you know, is the act of taking someone else's work, changing or adding nothing or only a little bit of things, and saying you made it. it is also against the law.
- now, this doesn't mean you can't open a project and see how it's made. if that confused you...
- ...it means you can still see how other people made projects and add some things, as long as you give credit.
- you just can't take a project and say you made it (either by saying it, or editing a signature to say copier's name and not original creator's). you may not know it, but that can make the original creator feel bad, as people are praising the copier and not the creator.
- trust me, i know how it feels. people have copied my projects without credit several times.
- once, i made a project with a signature.
- somebody copied it, and changed nothing. guess what they did?
- they took my signature, deleted it, and then replaced it with theirs!
- i also saw a copy of my project called "mario kart 1 4." that means it was copied a lot.
- th... thanks. it just really hurts to have my work copied without any credit, and i think i speak for a lot of people who had their stuff copied without credit.
- so please, if you decide to edit someone's project and upload it, make a new sprite that says "credit to original creator."
- guys please dont do this. this i also by pkfreeze not mine