my version of Pick a door, the game show 1
remixed from "my version of Pick a door, the game show" by Colossal Forest
originally from "Pick a door, the game show" by MismatchedSocks
my version of Pick a door, the game show 1, a project made by Sociable Super using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
input/output, simple messaging, visibility, simple events, simple conditionals, basic math, delays, miscellaneous, advanced costume handling, direction and turning, resize actor
- imput your name.
- welcome to pick a door!
- and our contestant is
- and let's welcome our host:
- bill, can you explain the rules?
- sure i can. just take a quiz and win a prize.
- you can choose to keep your prize or pick a door to possibly win a better prize.
- answer as many questions as you can before time runs out.
- let's get started. google allowed. i use google myself, because i am dumb. capitalize each word of your answer.
- who was the first person on the moon?
- nope. the answer was neil. next question.
- what does a carpenter build with?
- nails and hammers
- you almost have earned a prize.
- not quite. nails and hammers!
- what did the smartest of the three little pigs build his house out of? (use plural forrm.)
- he built with bricks!
- you earned a prize!!!!
- i'll let you have a prize, even though you got it wrong. the answer was he built with bricks!
- here's your prize. would you like to keep your new blender or...
- keep the blender
- you could have won big, but you kept the blender. byebye, folks.
- a bowl of food!!!
- maybe you would be better off with the blender after all.
- well, that's all for today, folks. see you next time on pick a door.
- a $199999999 check. you won big!!!!
- tap on the check.
- a new toilet nice choice.
- how many stars are on the american flag (write in number form)?
- sorry, but no. next question. 51!!
- background scene - drawing
- background scene - drawing1
- drawing - drawing
- drawing1 - drawing
- drawing2 - drawing
- drawing21 - drawing
- drawing211 - drawing
- drawing3 - drawing
- drawing4 - drawing
- drawing5 - drawing
- drawing5 - drawing copy