My Story Please Read (ESS Remix), a project made by Dynamic Xylophone using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
Game, Art, Social, My News, Shout-Out, Quiz
input/output, delays, advanced costume handling, simple messaging, detect conditions, functions, direction and turning, basic math, visibility, simple conditionals, simple loops, advanced motion, simple events, screen bounds, graphic effects, advanced events, simple sound playing, miscellaneous
- would you like to play with ally’s sister, ash?
- here is the doulbe
- say a number (not in words)
- i have split it in forths
- here is it in eighths
- made by jack (an 8 year old)
- ally the amazing dragon
- you may copy this ^ ^
- you could change anything you want
- maybe make a project like this!
- this took a half hour
- thanks for playing/reading this!
- your project is very good. a lot of people your age have trouble coding if they don’t practice like you!
- that’s why projects like this one are important. they help people discover their coding skills
- i am in a lego robotics club. we have to use code to solve problems and tell our lego robot what to do.
- so, comparing your code to the code we use to control our robot, i have to say that you have done a great job, jack!
- background scene - Grid
- background scene - Calm River
- actor - Walking1
- actor - Walking2
- Ally the Amazing Dragon - Ally
- Ally the Amazing Dragon - Ally wings 1
- Ally the Amazing Dragon - Ally wings 2
- Ally the Amazing Dragon - Ally wings 3
- Ally the Amazing Dragon - Ally wings 4
- Ally the Amazing Dragon - Ally wings 5
- Ash - Ally
- Ash - Ally wings 1
- Ash - Ally wings 2
- Ash - Ally wings 3
- Ash - Ally wings 4
- Ash - Ally wings 5