My Lunar Gateway Story
remixed from "My Lunar Gateway Story" by Waki
originally from "Tell Your Lunar Gateway Story" by Original Queen
My Lunar Gateway Story, a project made by Kakaphonics using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
Game, Animation, Art, Storytelling
delays, basic math, simple variables, simple conditionals, variables, simple loops, conditional loops, miscellaneous, advanced loops, advanced math, string handling
- this is for the lunar gateway competition. a few glitches may occur.
- 2024 “artemis” mission to the moon
- we are about to launch the “lunar gateway” for scientific discoveries.
- launching lunar gateway.
- tap the screen to move the rover.
- tap the “collect” button when you touch a sample.
- so, the invention?
- what about the others?
- phew! lets send the samples.
- yes. i have it right here.
- debris caught: 15 / 15 (✅)
- samples: 5 (tested ✅)
- anything you want!
- success! as the rover gets samples, i’ll check the lab in the gateway.
- how’s the invention?
- positive. the rover is in the moon.
- great! all i need is to send in the rover.
- robotics engineer 6
- it’s a breakthrough!
- good. but wait, you did turn it on, right?
- quick, get the samples before the deadline!
- we need to filter it! i’m busy though, so you need to do it!
- testing the lunar samples.
- here’s the tube. it has 15 debris.
- we can live on the moon now!
- Robotics Engineer 6
- all we need to do is filter the water!
- welcome back! success?
- Green Button Off
- green button on1
- green button on11
- switch background