expert physics, simple drawing, simple events, advanced physics, advanced motion, basic math, simple sound playing, detect conditions, pen size, advanced events, pen color, simple loops, basic physics
- Tap anywhere to drop the ball from there. Using Tynker's built-in physics engine, it's easy to build physics games. Add more balls. What happens if they collide?
- background scene - graph paper
- background scene - blue grid
- Ball - orange ball
- Platform - energy platform
- Ball1 - orange ball
- Platform1 - energy platform