Model-T 64 movement and combat engine system, a project made by Self-assured Quagmire using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
Game, Battle, Art, Animation, Stick Figure, Storytelling, Social, My News, Virtual Friend
simple messaging, advanced costume handling, input/output, delays, simple events, detect conditions, visibility, conditional loops, direction and turning, simple motion, simple costume handling, advanced motion, simple loops, simple conditionals, advanced math, simple sound playing, layers
- Model-T 64 movement and combat engine system
- hi, this is an movement and combat engine i’ve designed. you can use my code in one of your projects. so i made this an open engine system to the public so you can veiw it’s use. im still working on youtuber simulator and mr wilson beta.
- shout out to the guy who created a fan made version of mr wilson.
- his fan made project was called mr wilson 2, so search it up if you want to play his fan made version
- thanks for all the support you guys have showed me thise year!!! merry early christmas!!!(p.s, i will be making a christmas simulator, so get ready!!!)
- you can play the game after this short ad
- mr wilson fan made version
- drawing copy copy
- drawing copy copy copy
- fan made mr wilson ad
- do you like games filled with that scary action sensation?!!
- top plain message box
- how about games filled with frisky boss levels that are insane?!!!
- then play the fan made version of mr wilson called, mr wilson 2!!!
- it is avalible for your ios and android on tynker app or tynker.com
- background scene - image
- Nace - drawing
- Nace - drawing copy copy
- Nace - drawing copy copy copy
- drawing - drawing
- drawing1 - drawing
- Red Button On - Red Button Off
- Red Button On - Red Button On
- Blue Laser - Blue Laser
- Fan made mr wilson ad - image
- Fan made mr wilson ad - image1
- Fan made mr wilson ad - image2