Mindful Actions, a project made by Kitty Games™️ using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
delays, simple loops, simple variables, functions, variables, basic math
- made by kitty games™️, not to be copied.
- using peacful magic
- whats your name? mine is peaceful fox.
- now you’re going to be mindful
- we’re going to be doing some breathing activitys
- first up, equal breathing
- this one is very affective if you have trouble falling asleep
- begin by sitting or lying down in a comfortable position.
- your eyes can be open or closed.
- inhale for 4 counts, and then exhale for 4 counts.
- all inhalations and exhalations should be made through your nose, which adds a slight, natural resistance to your breath.
- once you get these basics down, try 6–8 counts per breath.
- second up, abdominal breathing technique
- the abdominal breathing technique can be really helpful before experiencing a particularly stressful event like taking an exam or giving a big presentation.
- however, pacheco said, “those who operate in a stressed state all the time might be a little shocked by how hard it is to control the breath.” so, if the pacing doesn’t come naturally to you at first, don’t sweat it. just keep practicing.
- place one hand on your chest and the other on your belly. take a deep breath in through your nose, allowing diaphragm (not your chest) to inflate with enough air to create a slight stretching sensation in your lungs.
- abdominal breathing technique
- taking 6–10 deep, slow breaths per minute for 10 minutes each day using this breathing technique can help reduce your heart rate and blood pressure.
- keep at it for 6 to 8 weeks, and those benefits might stick around even longer.
- that is all, look out for a part two!
- Using Peacful magic
- Eyes Closed exhale
- Abdominal breathing technique
- if you see this logo then it was made by me, kitty games™️ if i see this logo in another project that was not made by me then i will report it