Mind Reader, a project made by Admired Repair using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
input/output, delays, program control, simple loops, advanced motion
- i will read your mind.
- think of a number between one and ten.
- multiply your number by two.
- add eight to your number.
- divide your number by two.
- take your current number, and subtract it by two.
- use a basic alphabet corralation.
- for example, a=1, b=2, c=3, and so on.
- so take your number, and turn it into a letter.
- take your letter and think of a country starting with that letter.
- now think of an animal also starting with that letter.
- now take the second letter in your country and think of a color starting with that letter.
- if i'm right, you are thinking of a grey elephant in denmark.
- background scene - drawing
- drawing - drawing