remixed from "Code-A-Thon Week 3 - Create a Cooking Game" by Abiding Neighborhood
originally from "Code-A-Thon Week 3 - Create a Cooking Game" by Original Queen
Making Donuts, a project made by Violet Shrestha using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
Art, Game, Simulator, How To
simple events, visibility, advanced costume handling, delays, advanced motion, simple motion, input/output, simple costume handling, layers, simple sound playing, resize actor, simple loops, text handling
- today you will make donuts!
- first, you make the batter.
- have a big bowl and add 2 eggs, while clicking the letter d once.
- then, you put 2 cups of sugar and tbs of baking powder. after, mix it by clicking on the whisk.
- then after you do those things, add the butter, milk, and vanilla then click the whisk again.
- when you are finished, click the letter d on the keyboard and you will see the dough.
- when you press d, you have to make sure you add some flour next.
- after, you click on the rolling pin to roll out the dough while pressing d again.
- use the donut cutter to cut the donuts and click d to see the after picture.
- when finished, click the letter n to go the the next part where you need your parent's help.
- first, have a saucepan and heat the oil.
- then click on the unfried donuts and fry them.
- then click n again to start decorating the donuts.
- lastly, you decorate the donuts with sprinkles and other decorations and then you're finished!
- serious mood music
- Holiday - melody
- rainbow sprinkles doughnut
- Rainbow Sprinkles Doughnut
- ripped bag flour
- unsalted melted butter
- Unsalted Melted Butter