Magic 8 Ball by:🌈🦄 1, a project made by Earnest Crown using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
Game, Quiz, Art, Virtual Friend, Animation, Storytelling, Social, My News
input/output, visibility, delays, simple messaging, advanced messaging, simple events, basic math, text handling, miscellaneous, simple loops, simple costume handling, simple variables, advanced costume handling, conditional wait, direction and turning, advanced math, detect conditions, layers, simple conditionals, functions, variables
- made by rainbow unicorn 🌈🦄 :please don't copy!!!
- welcome to the magic 8 ball!
- ask questions and get answers!
- go ahead tap the question button!
- did the ball answer your question?
- great! now to ask another question you have to reset it! go ahead hit the reset button!
- purple button on
- now your "set" ( reset = set ) to try again! oh! and don't forget to leave a comment or a question!!!!!! and pleas ❤️❤️❤️❤️!!!!!!
- well pleas try again and i will try to fix any glitches that i find! also, to try again you must reset the magic ball by tapping the reset button! go ahead tap it!
- well try again and maybe it will make more sense. to try again you must reset the magic ball by hitting the reset button. go ahead tap it!
- now tap the shake button!
- it is very likely
- it might be possible
- what is your name
- the magic 8 ball
- what is your question?
- if you would like to leave a question or comment read the following instructions.
- center message box
- go to the code and find the actor comments. then click on it and in its code you will find blue sensing blocks under the label empty blocks. tap on the white part of it and type in your question or comment! (reminder: any bad or hurtful comments will be deleted!!!) when you are done drag your block under the label full blocks and i will answer and read as many questions and comments i can! (answers will be attached to question blocks in purple!)
- questions or comments
- The Magic 8 Ball - drawing
- The Magic 8 Ball - drawing copy
- Comments - drawing
- Red Button On - Red Button Off
- Red Button On - Red Button On
- Purple Button On - Purple Button Off
- Purple Button On - Purple Button On
- drawing4 - drawing
- drawing4 - drawing copy
- drawing - drawing
- Green Button On - Green Button Off
- Green Button On - Green Button On
- Cyan Button On1 - Cyan Button Off
- Cyan Button On1 - Cyan Button On