Little Life Simulator 1 1
remixed from "Little Life Simulator 1" by Insignificant Fly
originally from "Little Life Simulator" by Insistent Value
Choose ways to spend and get your money. You can upgrade multiple things and buy a car to move into the city.
variables, simple events, simple conditionals, basic math, visibility, simple variables, input/output, advanced costume handling, simple messaging, delays, simple loops, miscellaneous, resize actor, simple motion, advanced motion, cloning, detect conditions, simple sound playing, program control, layers, text handling, direction and turning, simple costume handling, functions, advanced math, graphic effects, pen color, simple drawing, string handling, expert math
- Little Life Simulator 1 1
- Choose ways to spend and get your money. You can upgrade multiple things and buy a car to move into the city.
- do you want to switch jobs? (pay a fee of -$10 of income)
- you are a janitor
- clean up the barf on the floor
- collected carbon fiber mop?
- collected golden mop?
- collected seaweed mop?
- incorrect orders
- do you want to switch jobs? (pay switching jobs fee of -$10 income)
- you are a cook at joyful burger
- make the burger that is on the order.
- you are working for one hour
- your current income is
- dollars an hour.
- welcome to the lottery!
- would you like to play?
- yes ($10 play fee)
- do you know how to play?
- you are going to pick 5 numbers 1-30
- if you guess all five right, you win 1,000,000 dollars
- great! this will be easier...
- let's get started...
- time to caculate the results...
- you got the first number correct.
- you get $100,000
- you got the 2nd number correct
- you got the 3rd number correct
- you got the 4th number correct
- you got the 5th number correct
- sorry, you didn't win anything
- thank you for participating in the lottery!
- your ferrari had started to have problems. it broke down and you couldn't use it anymore. you have to buy another car to be able to go to town again.
- your sedan started to have problems. it broke down and you couldn't use it anymore. you have to buy another car to be able to go to town again.
- purchase [premium] gasoline? ($25)
- purchase [regular] gasoline ($20)
- drawing copy copy copy
- drawing copy copy
- thank you janitor
- you have worked for 1 hour
- there is still barf on the floor!
- i am lowering your income!
- good job! all of the barf is gone.
- ooh, fancy mop. here. 20 dollars.
- i'm raising your income!
- you don't have enough money
- go to work 20 times. this mop will decrease the speed of cleaning barf on the floor by 50%.
- go to work 10 times. this mop will decrease the speed of cleaning by 50%.
- get on a cleaning streak of 15. (have no barf at the end of the day for 15 times in a row) extra $20 every time income raised.
- collect all three mops. this mop does nothing but look good. ;d
- you can be able to go to the city when you get a car.
- you are able to buy this car. purchase?
- thank you worker.
- you have earned
- customers were not happy today!!!
- i'm lowering your income!
- the majority of the customers were happy with their food.
- i'm raising your income
- have a nice day.
- premium gas is cleaner than regular gasoline. it would be smarter yet more expensive to buy premium. the result in buying regular constantly, will be that your car will break down on you. by the tim eyour car breaks down, it is totaled in this game 😈😈😈. (the expense of the repair is more than the cost of the actual car.) and you eould have to buy another car. basically: premium is better yet more expensive. regular is cheap bit will result in the car breaking down.
- purple button off
- purple button on
- the ferrari won't break down as easily as the sedan.
- the sedan will break easier than the ferrari.