input/output, simple messaging, simple events, visibility, advanced animation, direction and turning, simple motion, miscellaneous, basic physics, detect conditions, simple loops, simple conditionals, advanced physics
- now we lear to set gravivity on.
- now lets test what happeneds?
- now the gravivity is on!
- now you learnd it!
- i will activate when the start button is touched.
- and am start physics
- i will set enable to gravivity activate.
- and i am set gravivity.
- i will set gravivity on if physics are on.
- drawing - drawing
- drawing1 - drawing
- drawing2 - drawing
- drawing3 - drawing
- drawing4 - drawing
- drawing5 - drawing