input/output, text handling, simple events, simple sound playing
- Create the frog life cycle and explain what happens in each step.
- the cells in the egg form the embryo.gets nutrients form the yolk for 21 days.
- the tadpoles are big enough to break into the water.this stage can last for weeks.
- several thousand eggs are laid and the eggs have jelly like covering on them
- 11 week after the egg was laid,a fully grown frog emerged from the water.
- bulges appear behind their head where their front legs are growing. their tails become smaller, lungs start to develop preparing the frog for its life on land.
- life cycle of a frog
- background scene - adventure river
- 2 - embryos
- 3 - tadpole
- 1 - eggs
- 5 - Frog
- 4 - young frog
- Title Bar - title bar