Kartchner, a project made by Nonstop Tricycle using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
input/output, delays, simple events, simple motion, simple loops, simple costume handling, advanced costume handling, direction and turning
- kartchner caverns
- wow look at this
- hey cloe look its a stalagmite
- me a shield and a soda straw.
- a shield is a formation that can be anywhere it is formed by water and calcium salt and limestone and the time to do this
- and soda straws are formed by stalactites that brake and the calcium salt and over time start dripping.
- until next time.
- to kartchner caverns
- yeah it’s a cave formation for thr ceiling a little tip to know the difference from stalagmites is stalactite the “c” stands for ceiling and the “g” means ground.
- okay so where are we going
- yeah it is thanks joey
- a stalctite is a cave formation
- hope you enjoyed
- tour guide loyde
- hello kids today i will be your guide.
- right... my name is loyde
- so does anyone know at least one of the thirteen cave formation?
- good thank you lilila and cloe for the two cave formation and one else something other than stalactites and stalagmites.
- good job, erik do have anything to add.
- okay so lets get going!
- actually yeas.yes i do. cave bacon and cave popcorn.
- cave bacon is a flowstone and is made by calcite and culcium and limestone and cave popcorn is made by water formation and the calcite and calcium trying to combine itself