Just Bounce, a project made by Immaculate Cheese using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
simple variables, simple messaging, expert physics, variables, input/output, basic math, simple events, simple conditionals, advanced costume handling, text handling, delays, simple loops, screen bounds, advanced physics, visibility, direction and turning, functions, miscellaneous, conditional loops, detect conditions, advanced motion, basic physics, program control, resize actor, simple motion
- in this game your objective is to use the paddle (the paddle uses tilt controls) to hit the ball into the goal.
- when you get the ball in the goal, you score a point.
- if the ball hits the bottom of the screen, you lose 1 life. when you get down to 0 lifes, the game is over.
- the buttons are practicaly labeled to tell you what they do.
- the game will start in:
- the game will resume in:
- hello, welcome to just bounce!
- metal platform off
- metal platform on
- purple button on
- purple button off
- background scene - grid
- metal platform off - metal platform off
- metal platform off - metal platform on
- green ball - green ball
- drawing - drawing
- drawing1 - drawing
- drawing2 - drawing
- drawing3 - drawing
- drawing4 - drawing
- red button - red button off
- red button - red button on
- cyan button - cyan button off
- cyan button - cyan button on
- purple button - purple button off
- purple button - purple button on