Journal Entry: Friday, July 13, 199X 1
originally from "Journal Entry: Friday, July 13, 199X" by E Studio Archives
Journal Entry: Friday, July 13, 199X 1, a project made by Merciful Midnight using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
input/output, delays, visibility, simple variables, variable watchers, simple events, simple loops, simple sound playing
- journal date: friday, july 13, 199x, 1:35 pm
- i keep seeing them in the walls. they are looking at me. i cant get rid of them i dont know what to do
- journal date: friday, july 13, 199x, 5:30
- i have locked myself in the janitors closet. i cant see them here. i took one of my friends. he can see them too. they came out of the walls an hour ago.
- i can hear them outside the door. one tried the door, but i had locked it. i think we will stay here for the night.
- journal date: friday, july 14, 199x, 3:00 am
- one is about to bust down the door. it seem that the rest have left. this might be goodbye.
- if anybody reads this, we are dead. the creature might leave the school after we pass. please, lock your doors tonight. have any weapon on hand. if they manage to get in your house, get out.
- call the police. do whatever you can to stop it. im sorry, but i have to goo now. good luck tonight. its raining hard, so keep a flashlight handy. goodbye.
- *the back of the journal reads: "if found, return to the address of 1375 oak drive. name: mi(the rest is scribbled out.)"
- hey, this is an old note from 3 days ago
- background scene - drawing
- drawing1 - drawing
- drawing2 - drawing
- drawing3 - drawing
- drawing - drawing