How to use variables (for gavin)
How to use variables (for gavin), a project made by Polluted Increase using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
Game, How To, Photo, Art, Stick Figure, Animals, Social, Shout-Out
simple messaging, visibility, simple events, input/output, variables, text handling, simple loops, simple variables
- this is the smokeyandfriends logo
- center message box
- hello, today im going to show you how to use variables
- first hit this buttom in the code
- bottom message box
- great! now tap "add variable"
- type what you want the variable to be (money subs food etc) also hit global variable
- good now you should see this show up
- great! now if you want to label it add an actor (it can be what you want it to be)
- once you've put in your label put this as its code
- good now go into the actor you want to tap that changes the variable.
- you are finished hope this helped!
- background scene - Grid
- image - image
- drawing - drawing
- image1 - image
- image2 - image
- image3 - image
- image4 - image
- image5 - image
- drawing1 - drawing
- image6 - image
- image7 - image
- image8 - image