How to make a project on tynker
originally from "How to make a project on tynker" by Wooden Nutrition
How to make a project on tynker, a project made by Monthly Ghost using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
Cool / Wow, How To, Photo, Art, Animation
simple messaging, input/output, advanced costume handling, simple events, visibility, simple loops, simple sound playing
- hello,i am the alien and i am going to teach you how to make a project on tynker.
- so first tap where the red circle is.
- now your screen should look like this.
- tap where the red circle is again.
- you will see a monster that has already been coded.
- if you want to use it you can.if you don't tap where the red circle is.
- tynker will ask if you want to delete it so tap yes.
- if you deleted the monster you will have no actors so tap where the red circle is.
- tap any of these catagorys and chose an actor.if you want to draw a actor tap draw new.if you want to make a actor tap create an actor.if you want to use a photo press import a photo.if you want to use a drone tap connect device.
- time to code your project!drag any of the code blocks where you need them to be.
- now you might want to save your code game.
- so press where the red circle is.
- now you will see a big note in your screen.this is where you title your game and chose on the bottom of the note what your game is about.note:you can pick more than one catagory.
- you can share yours or remix their projects!
- i got to go! bye!
- background scene - Sunset Dunes
- Girl 15 - Alien 5
- image - image1
- image - image2
- image - image3
- image - image4
- image - image
- image - image5
- image - image6
- image - image7
- image - image5 copy
- image - image6 copy
- image - image8