How to draw a panda: ADVANCED, a project made by PandaDøød using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
simple messaging, visibility, advanced costume handling, input/output, simple events, delays, basic math, simple loops, simple sound playing, simple variables, layers, advanced events, text handling
- How to draw a panda: ADVANCED
- so! first draw the head. i drew this in another game a made already
- so first make kinda a u shape.
- then color and the body is done!
- and for the arms just make 2 ovals on the side and then make a stripe and color!
- and leag almost the same thing
- so first do the head ,which i did in another project
- next make a colored circle
- then for the arms make two ovals and a stripe, make it them big.
- and the legs are the same almost.
- bottom message box
- i got lazy so i used the power of the internet!
- i used wikihow for theese steps.
- so first draw the original panda.
- next the helmet pretty self explanitory.
- and then the head thing...
- now make kinda a scaly body. ( repesents dragon scales)
- if u want add magma like stuff.
- and do the arms. which is like the original but red with knukles.
- now do the legs. easy right?
- and lastly draw a katana. if u want
- first easly do the mask on the original panda.
- if you want you can add a little headband
- then the body easy right?
- teh ninja body white
- if you prefer to not be hidden or hide in the daylight, you can make the body white!
- have a great day
- ( or night depending on the time you reas this)
- i do nothing really
- i am here to make things symmectrical
- da head original
- da headband ninja
- Da Head original
- Da HeadBand Ninja
- ninja body white
- NINJA BODY WHITE