How to draw a hedgehog step by step, a project made by Tense Worry using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
How To, Art
delays, simple motion, input/output, advanced costume handling, simple messaging, visibility, simple events
- How to draw a hedgehog step by step
- welcome to how to draw a hedgehog!
- start by drawing an oval shape.
- draw an upside-down surfboard shape in the oval.
- rub out the part of the oval attached to the surfboard shape.
- continue the surfboard shape into a curve, then a point.
- now draw circles for the eye and the nose.
- next, draw the legs.
- add in little claws
- draw some triangular spikes around the oval. it doesn't have to look neat!
- now rub out the oval lines.
- correct any mistakes.
- next, add detail.
- put lighting on the eye (optional)
- you can put lighting on the nose (optional)
- and now you are finished!
- hedgehog copy copy copy copy copy
- drawing copy copy
- drawing copy copy copy
- hodgeheg copy copy
- hodgeheg copy copy copy
- hodgeheg copy copy copy copy
- hodgeheg copy copy copy copy copy
- hedgehog copy copy
- hedgehog copy copy copy
- hedgehog copy copy copy copy