How to Code on Tynker, a project made by Alex using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
delays, input/output, advanced costume handling, simple events
- hello! my name is gameknight5678!
- ok! today i will teach you how to code on tynker
- start by draging on start block
- drag "move 10 pixels"
- then,drag "say hello! (-/+) for 2" block
- last,test your first code!
- thank you for watching how to code for your first time!
- background scene - Morning City
- background scene - City Overhead
- background scene - Morning City1
- background scene - City Template