go pokemon, a project made by Bitter Ventures using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
Art, Game, Photo, Simulator, Customizer, Cool / Wow, Animation
delays, simple conditionals, simple loops, miscellaneous
- forest background
- cloudy feild background
- charmander caught
- hello there, i’m proffeser willow. i can see you want to become a pokemon trainer.
- bottom message box
- first you need a trainer name, supplies, and my help of course!
- so what might your trainer name be?
- ? nice trainer name.
- to get you started i will give you supplies, and some tasks to help you along the way.
- now time for your first task!
- click the button at the bottom of your screen. then i’ll tell you more.
- great! now click the style button to change your style! after you have got the look you want come get me.
- drawing copy copy
- drawing copy copy 1
- drawing copy copy copy
- drawing copy copy copy 1
- drawing copy copy copy copy
- hello there trainer! your next task is to catch a pokemon! a charmander to be exact. just click the catch button in the upper left hand cornner.
- click me for tasks!
- click the location where you wish to find pokemon! the red icon repersents your current location if your unsure of where you are.
- these feilds flurish with posion, normal, and insect type pokemon. the open feild is perfect for a refreshing breeze, but provides no shelter from the sun and rain.
- mysterious volcano
- calm sea side shore
- a mysterious valcano sits between the sharp high moutanins on both sides. the volcano has never errupted but allways oozes lava from it’s top. fire, electirc, rock, and ghost types are common here.
- this forest region has been know to sunstain many pokemon types, including grass, water, insect, ghost, and normal types. they volcanic ash mixed with the soil makes the forest more nutritious than others.
- the beach, so peaceful and calm. just wait till a storm hits. water, and ground type pokemon come here to splash in the cool water, or heat up on the smooth rocks in the shallow water.