simple variables, basic math, variables, simple conditionals, input/output, simple messaging, cloning, advanced motion, simple events, lists, miscellaneous, advanced math, layers, simple loops, delays, visibility, resize actor, detect conditions, conditional wait, simple motion, direction and turning
- Fun Tycoon V0.1.3 Snadbox
- would you like to trade?
- send a expodition? it costs 100,000 money
- exposition destonation
- would you like to set set up trade or take their land?
- they would also like to trade! (
- is now a trade partner)
- they did not want to trade with you. they don’t like you.
- your soldiers were defeated. some how...
- you won and gained resorces.
- you won and gaine resorces.
- hello and welcome to imperialist tycoon. your goal is to make as much money as possible. pop means population required. to start put down 3 houses, 2 mines, and 1 factory. to place tap the building then tap the place you want to put it. to make money tap the trade button, the one with the box and arrows, then tap yes then tap who you want to trade with.
- welcome to fun tycoon! in this game you will be building a civilization and exploring foreign lands. to begin: you will need to place down a structure a the bottom of the screen like a house, a factory, a barracks or a mine. to place a structure tap the structure you want to select, then tap where you want to place the structure and it will be built. to start your civilization place 3 houses, 2 mines, and 1 factory. to move around the map, tap the arrows located at the sides of the screen. once all the buildings are placed, products will start to be made. to make money off of these products you will need to trade. to trade, tap the button that looks like a $ sign on the left side of the screen, then tap who you want to trade with. tap the word trade. if you want to find more places to trade, you’ll need to find troops to explore the world. to get troops you need to build a barracks. then to send off an expedition press the boat icon. then press where you want them to go. then determine if you want to conquer the land or trade. good luck!
- bottom message box