FNAF: Sister Location
remixed from "FNAF: Sister Location" by Crabby Cantaloupe
originally from "FNAF: Sister Location-Episode 1" by E Studio Archives
FNAF: Sister Location, a project made by the undying lizard™ using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
Scary, Game, Remake, Art, Animation, Role Playing
advanced costume handling, delays, simple events, visibility, input/output, simple loops
- welcome to your first day of your exciting new career! wether you were approached at a job fair, read our ad in screws, bolts, and hairpins, or if this was the result of a dare, we welcome you.
- i am a model 5 of the handyman's repair unit, but you can call me handunit. and your name is... eggs benedict? that's a nice name. we are arriving at our stop.
- you are now in the primary control module. it is a crawlspace between the two front showrooms.
- view the window to your left. this is the ballora party room and dance studio. try the light. let's see if ballora is on stage.
- uh oh. it seems as if ballora doesn't feel like dancing. let's give her some motivation. press the red button now to administer a controlled shock. maybe that will put the spring back in her step.
- let's check the light again.
- great. ballora is feeling like her old self again, and will be ready to perform again tomorrow.
- now take a look at the window to your right. this is the funtime auditorium, where funtome foxy encourages kids to play and share.
- try the light. let's take a look inside.
- it seems as if funtime foxy is taking the day off. let's give him some motivation with a contolled shock.
- let's try another controlled shock.
- great. everything is as it should be in funtime auditorium.
- there is another vent shaft in front of you. crawl through it to reach circus gallery.
- you are now in circus control. in front of you is a window that views circus gallery.
- try the light. let's see how baby is doing.
- a few of the lights are out, but we can fix that later. let's cheer up baby with a controlled shock.
- try the light again.
- turn on the light again.
- great job baby. we knew you could do it! that concludes your tasks for the night. we don't want you to leave overwhelmed, or else you might not come back. leave using the vent behind you, and we'll see you here again tomorrow.
- drawing copy copy
- drawing copy copy copy
- drawing copy copy copy copy
- background scene - elevator1
- background scene - elevatorstop
- background scene - vent1
- background scene - vent2
- background scene - transition
- background scene - controlmodule
- background scene - contolmoduleballlight
- background scene - controlmoduleballshock
- background scene - contolmoduleballlightthere
- background scene - controlmodulefoxlight
- background scene - controlmodulefoxshock
- background scene - controlmodulefoxlightthere
- background scene - controlmodulevent1open
- background scene - circuscontrol
- background scene - circuscontrollight
- background scene - circuscontrolshock
- background scene - shift complete
- elevdoor - drawing
- elevdoor - drawing copy
- elevdoor - drawing copy copy
- elevdoor - drawing copy copy copy
- elevdoor - drawing copy copy copy copy
- wallfan - fanspin1
- wallfan - fanspin2
- drawing - drawing
- keypad 2 - actor
- keypad 2 - actor copy
- keypad 2 - actor copy1
- keypad 21 - actor
- keypad 21 - actor copy
- dadafan - 1
- dadafan - 2
- dadafan1 - 1
- dadafan1 - 2
- circusconsole - 1
- circusconsole - 2
- drawing1 - drawing
- drawing1 - drawing copy
- win.xp - drawing
- win.xp1 - drawing