Escape the house
remixed from "Escape the room 2 1" by Useful Opinion
originally from "Escape the room" by Insistent Value
Escape the house, a project made by Appropriate Curtains using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
simple events, advanced costume handling, simple conditionals, visibility, basic math, variables, simple messaging, simple loops, simple variables, simple motion, simple costume handling, miscellaneous, layers, direction and turning, resize actor, detect conditions, delays, advanced motion, program control, graphic effects, input/output, simple drawing
- Escape the house
- the door is locked. you have to find a key to open the door.
- the painting is dirty and dusty. i can't figure out what it is...... there got to be a clue there
- open bath cabinet
- the vent is scewed on tight
- you open the cabinets inside the bathroom to get the spray
- you spray the dirty painting to find the 4 numbers '8496'
- insert '8496' into the little chest
- take the screwdriver and open the vent in the bedroom
- take the key and open the door
- "congrats! you beat the game!" by corndog