Dinner dash 2.0, a project made by NinjaBunny13 using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
Game, Art, Food & Drink
simple messaging, simple variables, advanced motion, advanced costume handling, input/output, variables, simple conditionals, miscellaneous, simple events, delays, simple loops, detect conditions, simple motion, program control, basic math, advanced messaging
- please do not copy
- you take your friend penny out to lunch, help her order
- p.s. it took me a month to make this, so please enjoy
- yes. you. agian...
- thanks! thats the correct order!
- bottom message box
- you got my order wrong!
- penny will say a random number, there are 6 foods, give her the food that croresponds with that number
- (nuber one is popsicle so on)