Diary of a Colonial Girl
Diary of a Colonial Girl, a project made by Ambiguous Game using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
Educational, History, Storytelling
- september 19th, 1514
- i am living in the georgia colony with my mum and dad.
- we are in a small town with small stores.
- the stores are called general stores and they offer food.
- i do miss england but i hope i can return there.
- when i grow up i want to move back to england and be a seamstress.
- that would make it possible for me to meet everyone.
- maybe even the queen!
- now that i think about it she probably has a royal seamstress.
- that's it! i could become the royal seamstress!
- right now i am just a child going to a schoolhouse.
- mum is a seamstress herself and dad is a hunter.
- he supplies the general store with meat.
- i have a best friend, lisa, who's mum is a baker.
- sometimes, when she comes to my house, she brings cookies!
- "mum always say, 'never go to someone's house empty handed.'" she always says.
- i do not care if i get something. she is my best friend.
- i just wish i could be back in britain sometimes.
- over there things actually were easy.
- but my parents said a new life would be better.
- well i liked my old life and i want it back!
- drawing - Diary