Desert Drought, a project made by Purpleberry using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
visibility, simple events, input/output, simple messaging, advanced costume handling, basic math, simple variables, simple conditionals, miscellaneous, delays, layers, variables, text handling, simple loops, simple motion, screen bounds, advanced motion, resize actor, graphic effects, string handling, detect conditions, advanced events
- i guess the main problem is that i live in a desert...
- i need something to break a cactus
- how about we try and get the one on the very left
- drawing copy copy
- now let's try breaking the cactus with the axe!
- ! i won't forget you!
- hi my name is ghost pepper, but you can call me pepper for short
- what is your name?
- you see, i am very thirsty and i can't find water anywhere!
- , could you help me?
- well, i suppose you leave then...
- i changed my mind
- i want to talk to you
- i've got no time for this, i'm really thirsty!
- you want a quill? give me a necklace and then we'll see...
- thanks, here's a quill!
- i ain't gonna give you water, unless you find me my lost axe!
- sorry kid, i don't have enough water for you, but maybe you could use my axe if you return it after.
- here you go then!
- well, see you later kid
- if you give me a quill, i'll give you an axe i found lying around!
- thanks, here's the axe!