Cyborg invasion - Beta 2.0, a project made by Maximilian Wallis Hjorth using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
Cool / Wow, Game, Arcade, Tower Defense, Art
simple variables, basic math, delays, variables, visibility, simple conditionals, advanced costume handling, input/output, simple events, simple messaging, advanced events, text handling, cloning, simple loops, detect conditions, advanced math, simple motion, music and instruments, direction and turning, resize actor, conditional loops, program control, functions, advanced messaging, simple sound playing, simple costume handling, advanced motion, conditional wait
- welcome to cyber invasion!
- tap on enemies to aim at them.
- press "shop" to upgrade turrent
- it is recommended to always choose the cheapest upgrade ;)
- please note that this game is in beta
- last resort costs
- do you want to activate it?
- remember that life is about choices, so make sure you make the right ones. but if you do happen to make a wrong decision, don't feel bad about it, because you can't live your life feeling bad about things that "could" have been or "should" have been, just do. and if what you do turns out bad, just apologise, don't feel bad about it. opposite goes for when you do something good though, feel good about it, and learn from the right decision.
- press bullets to stop them!
- highscore display1
- upgrade fire rate
- insufficent funds
- inSufficent Funds
- upgrade bullet speed
- bullet speed price
- recoil upgrade stat
- damage upgrade stat
- bullet apeed upgrade stat
- current bullet speed