remixed from "Week 8 Code-A-Thon Challenge" by Nervous Queen
originally from "Week 8 Code-A-Thon" by Unsung Neighborhood
Cooking Class!, a project made by Stingy Sandwich using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
Art, Game, Simulator
delays, advanced costume handling, input/output, visibility, simple events, simple motion
- hello everyone! today you will be learning to cook noodles.
- remember to get some help from an adult if you're cooking this recipe because it uses a stove or hotplate.
- before we start, i would just like to say thank you for my last project getting featured! now let's get cooking!
- firstly, we have to get our ingredients out.
- now, fill your pot up with water.
- then turn up the heat so the water is almost boiling.
- now tap on the noodles.
- once the noodles are in the pot, it's time to add some salt.
- tap on the salt!
- now the we have to add some chicken. you can use other meats if you want to!
- press the chicken.
- now it's time to add vegetables! you can add whatever ones you want, but i'm adding celery and spring onion.
- tap on the celery.
- now tap the spring onion.
- now, let the noodles, meat and vegetables cook until they are completely ready!
- drain out the pot. now you can serve it into some bowls!
- now you have made some delicous noodles! bon appetit.
- and remeber to leave a like if you enjoyed it! and no copying without credit. tahnks for watching!
- noodles w celery
- noodles w c&so n water
- drawing copy copy
- background scene - drawing
- background scene - drawing copy
- drawing - drawing
- drawing - drawing copy
- drawing - bubbling water
- drawing - noodles
- drawing - noodles chicken
- drawing - noodles w celery
- drawing - noodles w c&so
- drawing - noodles w c&so n water
- drawing1 - drawing
- drawing1 - drawing copy
- drawing1 - drawing copy copy
- drawing1 - empty
- drawing2 - drawing
- drawing2 - drawing1
- drawing2 - drawing1 copy
- drawing3 - drawing
- drawing3 - drawing copy
- drawing4 - drawing
- drawing4 - drawing copy
- drawing4 - drawing copy copy
- drawing5 - drawing
- drawing6 - drawing
- drawing6 - drawing copy
- drawing7 - drawing
- drawing7 - drawing copy