Code-A-Thon Week 6 - Create a Boss Battle 1
originally from "Code-A-Thon Week 6 - Create a Boss Battle" by Nervous Queen
Code-A-Thon Week 6 - Create a Boss Battle 1, a project made by Buttery Balloon using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
Game, Arcade, Dodging, Boss Fight, Art, Animation
delays, functions, simple loops, simple variables, basic math, simple events, variables, visibility, cloning, advanced costume handling, simple conditionals, miscellaneous, advanced motion, direction and turning, layers, simple sound playing, advanced events, music and instruments, detect conditions, advanced loops, simple motion, input/output, graphic effects, text handling, simple messaging, program control, string handling, advanced math, conditional loops, resize actor
- these events control the damage the hero ship takes from the boss.
- this code moves the hero ship.
- this code ends the game if you lose.
- this code gets the hero ship ready.
- move and fire red laser!
- fire blue laser!
- this code controls the dialogue at the beginning.
- this loop controls the boss's three movement patterns.
- this code ends the game if you reduce the boss's health to 0.
- use these blocks to define and run your own functions!
- background scene - Castle Landscape
- Hero Ship - Explosion 5
- Hero Ship - Bow
- Alien Boss - Frog Prince
- Green Laser - drawing
- Green Laser - Arrow copy
- Blue Laser - Axe
- Red Laser - Mace
- Victory - actor
- Victory - Drawing
- Defeat - actor
- actor2 - actor
- actor21 - actor
- actor21 - 1