Code-A-Thon Week 5 - Create A Quiz Game 1
originally from "Code-A-Thon Week 5 - Create A Quiz Game" by Nervous Queen
Code-A-Thon Week 5 - Create A Quiz Game 1, a project made by NinjaBunny13 using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
input/output, advanced messaging, variables, simple messaging, miscellaneous, simple conditionals, basic math, simple events, text handling, visibility, music and instruments, simple sound playing, simple variables, simple loops
- chivalrous music
- hi! it’s ninjabunny, today im at a castle!
- actualy it’s just my backdrop...
- well, anyway i made a quiz for you
- (it’s harry potter... sorry if you haven’t read the books)
- your score is in the top left corner
- also, fell free to take a screenshot at the end
- type in lowercase
- sooooo let’s start!
- we’ll start with some multi choice questions
- how old do you have to be to go to school at hogwarts?
- sorry the answer was eleven
- how manny weasly sibblings are there?
- nope sorry there are seven of them
- now we’re getting harder
- what is hermoine’s middle name?
- sorry, the answer was jean
- what year does luna enter hogwarts?(answer in number/s)
- the correct answer was two
- now time for the final question
- do it in initials and caps
- you will get two points if you get it right
- who gave kreacher the locket?
- ding ding ding youuuuuuuuur right!
- sorry your answer was wrong
- here is your ceritficate for compleating my quiz
- thanks for watching my project!
- background scene - castle
- drawing - drawing
- drawing1 - drawing
- drawing2 - drawing