Code-A-Thon Week 4 - Change The World!
by I love Cake!
originally from "Code-A-Thon Week 4 - Change The World" by Nervous Queen
Code-A-Thon Week 4 - Change The World!, a project made by I love Cake! using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
advanced costume handling, input/output, visibility, delays, simple messaging, simple events, simple loops, simple motion, layers, resize actor
- hello everyone! i decided to do a code a- thon project.
- now this week’s theme is “change the world”.
- now i know one way i whould change it.
- but honestly... i think the world is pretty good already.
- i whould get rid of...
- now as you know mosquitoes can carry diseases. most of the time only a select (type) species carries the disease.
- i whould only get rid of this select species.
- there are over 3500 species of mosquitoes! imagine that!
- i whould only get rid of this select type because other animals eat these insects.
- this is one way i whould change the world.
- we could illiminate milaria, and yellow fever!
- we can all change the world together by doing little things to make a huge diffrence.
- thankyou for listening.
- background scene - swirly purple
- drawing - happy
- drawing - wink
- drawing - oh?
- drawing - serious
- mosquitoe - drawing
- mosquitoe1 - drawing
- mosquitoe2 - drawing
- drawing1 - drawing
- drawing1 - drawing copy