simple conditionals, basic math
- here’s how the pieces move
- what would you like to learn?
- reaching the other side
- on the 1st turn, they can go 2 spaces up.
- they can only capture diagonally.
- you can turn in your pawn for piece you’ve lost.
- they can go up, down, left, or right, if nothing is in the way.
- they can go in a l anywhere, unless it’s blocked by your piece.
- they can move diagonal
- she can move diagonally, up, down, left, and right.
- they can move one piece anywhere, but he’s important.
- don’t put him in check.