Cell Cycle, a project made by Skillful Egret using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
advanced costume handling, delays, input/output, simple loops, resize actor, advanced animation, cloning
- hello, im a cell about to reproduce, in the cell cycle.
- currenty im in the phase called interphase where i copy my chromosomes which are currently threadlike coils and grow to double my size.
- after i double in size, i enlarge my er, and make copies of my mitochondria.
- start of prophase
- i made it to prophase, and my chromosomes have lined up and some centrioles formed and made spindle fibers.
- but im getting a headache as my nucleus is breaking down.
- beginning of metaphase
- now im in metaphase and my chromasomes attach to spindle fibers and line up in the middle
- end of metaphase
- start of anaphase
- time for anaphase where my lined up chromasomes are broken up and seperated into chromatids
- begining of telophase
- my headache is back now that im in telophase, and two new nuclei form and my chromosomes have gone back to being threads
- end of telophase
- now i undergo cytokinesis where i finally split into two cells
- background scene - space
- background scene - image
- Cell - Interphase
- Cell - Start of Prophase
- Cell - End of Metaphase
- Cell - Beginning of Metaphase
- Cell - End of Prophase
- Cell - Start of Anaphase
- Cell - End of Anaphase
- Cell - Begining of Telophase
- Cell - End of Telophase