Cannon Cactus vs. Evil Blob boss battle
originally from "Code-A-Thon Week 6 - Create a Boss Battle" by Original Queen
Cannon Cactus vs. Evil Blob boss battle, a project made by Ornery Chicken using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
Game, Dodging, Boss Fight, Art
delays, simple loops, simple variables, basic math, functions, advanced motion, variables, advanced costume handling, simple events, simple conditionals, simple sound playing, cloning, visibility, miscellaneous, screen bounds, input/output, layers, detect conditions, advanced events, advanced loops, music and instruments, direction and turning, simple messaging, graphic effects, simple motion, expert math, text handling, resize actor, program control, string handling, advanced math, conditional loops
- Cannon Cactus vs. Evil Blob boss battle
- these events control the damage the hero ship takes from the boss.
- this code moves the hero ship.
- this code ends the game if you lose.
- this code gets the cannon cactus ready
- move and fire red laser!
- fire blue laser!
- this code controls the dialogue at the beginning.
- i will destroy you!
- p.s. i am a bad drawing
- this loop controls the boss's three movement patterns.
- this code ends the game if you reduce the boss's health to 0.
- you have defeated me now, but i will be back!
- use these blocks to define and run your own functions!
- flaming musketball
- background scene - Sunset Horizon
- Cannon Cactus - Cannon Cactus
- EVIL BLOB - EVIL BLOB
- Fireball - Fireball
- flaming musketball - flaming musketball
- Victory - actor
- Victory - Drawing
- Defeat - actor
- actor2 - actor
- actor21 - actor
- actor21 - 1