Camo270’s Star Wars: Armada
Camo270’s Star Wars: Armada, a project made by ArcticCam0270 using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
Game, Art, Animation, Arcade, Photo, Music, Battle, App, Customizer
variables, basic math, simple variables, delays, simple conditionals, miscellaneous, simple loops
- Camo270’s Star Wars: Armada
- welcome to camo270’s armada!
- in this game, you will play as the rebel alliance, fighting to destroy the evil imperials.
- you will choose a unique capital ship, and 2 unique support ships.
- i will explain what to do when the ships show, don’t click them yet!
- if you remix the project, keep this line of code, if you don’t you will be reported.
- music credit to jadeslayer
- credit to camo270
- here is a simple break down: the home one (far left) has strong side attacks and weak front attacks and back attacks.
- the liberty (far right) is a very strong frontal ship, it has a powerful front attack but weak side attacks.
- the profundity (center grey ship) has balanced attacks, which means it isn’t especially strong anywhere.
- supports clicked
- first game? press the question mark to get instructions. already read them? press the x.
- now you can pick 2 support ships!
- the blockade runner/cr90 corvette gives your capital a damage boost.
- the nebulon b and transports are healers, they repair your capital ship.
- the scout ship is a torpedo ship, it stays in the back of the battle field and shoots torpedos.
- it’s your turn to move rebel player!
- the star destroyer will now move and attack. (a.i. not advanced, being tweeked now.)
- you did it! you destroyed the star destroyer! (more ships, better movement coming soon.)
- the empire will now rule the galaxay, you lose.
- project by camo270
- bottom message box
- 3 electric piano
- sending repair crews!
- launching torpedo!
- capital selected
- these are the instructions on how to play: you can only move your capital ship.
- after you press the white circle, movement begins, click your ship and press the blue circles around it to move.
- after moving, red triangles will appear in all attack zones of the ship, if the zone detects enemies, it will attack.
- here is attack value: star destroyer front: 8 damage
- star destroyer sides: 0. back does 0 damage.
- home one does 6 side damage and 2 front and back damage.
- profundity does 4 damage on each side, even back.
- liberty does 9 front danage, 2 side damage, 1 back damage.
- the torpedo does 3 damage, targets anything in front arc of capital.
- cr90 gives 3 damage boost.
- nebulon heals 3 damage.
- the smaller star destroyer in the back is a blockade runner but for the empire, you can’t blow it up but it does shoot lasers. just focus on the big one.
- you get one movement per turn, use it wisely! crashing makes you lose 1 health!
- its a hit! 1 damage from back.
- its a hit! 2 damage from front.
- its a hit! 6 damage from sides!
- its a hit! 8 damage from the front!
- tap me, then press the blue circles around me so you can move.
- left move move11
- left move move12
- its a hit! 4 damage from back.
- profundity front
- its a hit! 4 damage from the front.
- its a hit! 4 damage from the right!
- its a hit! 4 damage from the left
- its a hit! 9 damage from the front.
- its a hit! 2 damage from the right!
- its a hit! 2 damage from the left!
- game by camo270, don’t delete this actor if you remix.