caching a ash greninja
remixed from "Pokemon go" by Physical Ecosystem
originally from "Catching a Dratini! v1.8" by Flashy Day
caching a ash greninja, a project made by Jolly Tsunami using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
simple loops, direction and turning, delays, input/output, simple motion, simple events, resize actor, advanced motion, visibility
- caching a ash greninja
- a wild dratini appeared!
- tap the one of the pokéballs to throw it.
- tap the razz berry to feed the dratini.
- tap the pokémon to look at it's stats.
- dratini was escaped!
- dratini was caught!
- background scene - city landscape
- background scene - city open
- image1 - image
- image11 - image1
- image111 - image
- image1111 - image1
- image3 - image
- image4 - image
- dynamite - dynamite
- bow - bow