C-O-L-O-R 2: Awakened, a project made by Ethical Monster using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
Game, Arcade, Battle, Dodging, Boss Fight, Art, Storytelling, Animation
simple variables, basic math, variables, miscellaneous, delays, visibility, simple messaging, input/output, simple loops, advanced costume handling, simple events, advanced motion, simple motion, direction and turning, simple conditionals, graphic effects, cloning, advanced events, color detection, layers, resize actor, simple sound playing, detect conditions, advanced math, screen bounds, music and instruments, conditional loops, simple costume handling
- C-O-L-O-R 2: Awakened
- congratulations! you beat spectrum’s easy form! can you beat spectrum’s normal form?
- bottom message box
- amazing! you beat spectrum’s normal form! for an ultimate challenge, can you beat spectrum’s insane form?!
- oh my goodness. amazing! you beat spectrum’s insane form! have you beat all the other forms too?
- spectrum: you are a very worthy opponent, if you are the one who beat my own little maze i made, but this ends here, right now, and i know you won’t beat me.
- remembering the sequence of attacks may help a lot!
- remember to watch out for the lasers! they're really fast!
- don't get tricked: there's a lot of tricks up this guy's sleeves. (hint, hint: it's probably more lasers)
- the star is pretty difficult. try to take cover or find a point where it doen't seem to be going.
- the rotating laser moves just about as fast as you. stay near the center of the laser to make it easier. 🏃♂️
- your heart doesn’t move as quickly as you think. take caution when dodging obstacles. 🏃🏻
- the laser balls are completely randomized. move to the right side of the screen and dodge from there. ⚫️
- take caution when circling the rotating laser. there may just be an unexpected surprise...
- the laser stars come as one, and then later as three! prepare, my friend. ⭐️
- put your finger where you want your heart to go. ❤️
- watch for the warning signs on the death tiles: they tell you if a platform is safe or not. 💔
- revealeo is stronger as a spirit, and when he fully appears he is weak. dodge obstacles to make reflection appear and make him weaker so you can attack him.
- tip: check the tips section (which is actually what the stage says when you die) for helpful tips on beating reflection.
- "he who rages will rip like pages" -victor, master of nerds
- even the slightest touch to something blue will kill you. this could be anything! a star, a laser, a tile, who knows! remember to protect all portions of your heart.
- keep going! you can do this! punch frustration in the face!
- such great strategy! you died on purpose! right? ☠️
- did you know that less than 5% of people actually win this game? oh. that probably didn't help.
- there are 3 difficulties: easy, normal, and insane 🔥. try to beat all three!
- some obstacles may be easier or harder depending on what difficulty you choose. taking this in mind could be beneficial.
- hit the dead center when the laser circle is closing in on you. otherwise it would be a pretty pointless way to die.
- did you know that the creator of this game died around 127 times to complete the game on all difficulties?
- be careful of the final obstacle: as it combines both the laser balls and the rotating laser. move slowly to dodge swifter and easier.
- select which form of spectrum you want to fight (all difficulties have been proven as beatable)
- touch the screen to control your color soul.
- drawing copy copy
- drawing copy copy copy
- drawing copy copy copy copy
- drawing copy copy copy copy copy
- drawing copy copy copy copy copy copy
- drawing copy copy copy copy copy copy copy
- drawing copy copy copy copy copy copy copy copy
- drawing copy copy copy copy copy copy copy copy copy
- Sc:pr:Explosion 1
- Sc:pr:Explosion 2
- Sc:pr:Explosion 3
- Sc:pr:Explosion 4
- Sc:pr:Explosion 5