build a city
by Entire Cause
remixed from "Civilization Crafter 3.0 1" by Traumatic Conductor
originally from "Kingdom Crafter" by Therapeutic Circuit
build a city, a project made by Entire Cause using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
Art, Game, Animation, Clicker, Cool / Wow
variables, simple variables, basic math, delays, advanced math, simple loops, lists, simple conditionals, miscellaneous
- hello, and welcome to civilization crafter!
- tap on the wood, wheat and stone to collect resources, and build your kingdom!
- the bug where the village would revert stages has been fixed, and should no longer be a problem.
- bottom message box
- insufficient materials
- you hired a lumberjack.
- you hired a miner.
- you hired a farmer.
- hut: 10 wood, 5 stone
- center message box
- villager: 1 hut, 5 wheat
- crowd: 3 villagers, 5 wheat
- village: 3 crowds, 3 huts
- stone hut: 15 stone, 2 huts, 1 villager
- tower: 10 stone, 2 stone huts
- guarded wall: 10 stone, 2 towers
- kingdom: 25 stone, 4 guarded walls, 15 wheat, 1 village
- lumberjack: 15 wheat, 1 hut, 10 wood
- miner: 15 wheat, 1 hut, 10 stone
- farmer: 25 wheat, 1 hut