black rhinos, a project made by Blueeyed Hamster using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
Informative, Game, Trivia, Educational, Quiz, Photo, Art, Animation, Animals
input/output, delays, simple costume handling, visibility, simple messaging, simple events, advanced costume handling, basic math, simple sound playing, advanced animation, music and instruments, miscellaneous, simple conditionals, resize actor, simple loops
- welcome to my quiz of black rhino facts!
- what is the horns of a black rhino made out of?
- correct! the black rhino’s horns are made out of keratin
- sorry that’s the wrong answer. the correct answer is that a black rhino’s horns are made out of keratin.
- when was 96% of the black rhinos lost?
- correct! 96%of the black rhinos was lost between 1970-1992
- sorry thats not the right answer. the correct answer is 96% of the black rhinos was lost in 1970-1992
- what is the black rhinos scientific name?
- diceros bicornis
- correct! scientists gave the black rhinos the scientific name diceros bicornis
- sorry thats the wrong answer. the correct answer is scientists gave the black rhinos the name diceros bicornis.
- thanks for playing my game! i hope you have learnt more about the black rhinoes!
- background scene - image
- background scene - image1
- background scene - image2
- background scene - image3
- background scene - image4
- background scene - image5
- background scene - image6
- background scene - image7
- background scene - image8
- drawing - drawing
- drawing - Underwater Treasure
- drawing - Treasure Chest 1
- drawing1 - drawing
- drawing1 - Treasure Chest 1
- drawing1 - Underwater Treasure
- drawing2 - drawing
- drawing2 - Clam with Pearl
- drawing2 - Treasure Chest 1
- drawing3 - drawing
- drawing4 - drawing
- drawing5 - drawing
- image - image
- drawing6 - drawing
- image1 - image