Baldi Talks About Thunderstorms
Baldi Talks About Thunderstorms, a project made by Blissful Diamond using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
Art, Game, Animation, Storytelling
delays, simple sound playing, variables, basic math, simple variables
- Baldi Talks About Thunderstorms
- come back, ending!
- i didn't notice you!
- now that you're here, i wanted to teach you about something!
- yep. that's right! thunderstorms!
- goodbye, garden!
- and what's that?
- but what are you doing in my house!?!!??!??!?!!?
- did you know that a storm is happening in at least one part of the world?
- if you didn't know that, it's true!
- thunderstorms start in clouds.
- strong winds cause the particles of dust and water in clouds to crash together. this separates the positive and negative charges in the particles.
- the negative charges go toward the bottom of the cloud. they then reach out toward the positive charges on the ground. this creates a lightning bolt.
- lightning makes the air very hot for a moment. this quick change causes the air molecules to shake, creating the sound of thunder.
- the huge spark of lightning is called static electricity.
- my garden!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- that was a close one!
- lightning begins as static charges in a rain cloud.
- winds inside the cloud are very wild.
- the electric field looks for the closest path to release its charge. often lightning occurs between clouds or inside a cloud.
- when lightning strikes, it heats up the air around it. the air can get five times hotter than the surface of the sun!
- the heated air expands like an explosion. then it contrasts quickly as it cools.
- this creates a loud cracking sound, which is followed by rumbles as the air shakes.
- lightning always appears before the sound of thunder. that's because light travels faster than sound.
- lightning helps scientists determine what the weather will be like.
- and that's everything you need to know about thunderstorms!
- i don't have any money!!!
- so can you please just get out of my house now!?
- believe me. i do not need a little boy hanging out in my house until the storm ends!!
- i won't tell you who i am, but i do have one thing to say.
- this piggy bank is mine!!!!
- i didn't want to lose my money.
- and i didn't want my piggy bank to get hurt.
- just think of it. would you like it if you lost your money out there in the storm??
- but i need to stay here for shelter!
- okay. if you insist.