Ar Fun Filters, a project made by Basic Stomach using Tynker. Learn to code and make your own app or game in minutes.
Art, Animation, Game, Storytelling, Social, My News, Virtual Friend, Augmented Reality
visibility, simple messaging, simple events, input/output, direction and turning, advanced animation, delays, simple sound playing, simple loops, simple conditionals, detect conditions, simple motion, miscellaneous, video control, basic math, simple costume handling
- welcome to aff (ar fun filters)!
- to use a filter, just tap on the one of the many buttons in the bottom left hand corner (but not the play button!!)
- drag your finger around on the screen to position the characters...
- ...click one of the red arrow buttons to use the front/back camera...
- ...and press p to take a photo! (this game also requires the front/back camera, so make sure that that is enabled)
- i will be adding more filters soon
- p.s the photo button has a 3 second delay time so you can get into position
- do you want the tutorial?