resize actor, delays, input/output, simple events, advanced costume handling
- hi! welcome to "all the answers." a show where we explain things.
- one of these will be published every week!
- today we will be talking about ancient egypt.
- ancient egypt was ruled by kings called "pharaohs" (fair-ohs).
- when the pharaoh died, they were buried in a large, triangular building that was built by the egyptians.
- the pharaoh went through the process of "mumification." this process preserved the body of the pharaoh.
- the pharaoh would be wrapped in bandages, then put in a fancy tomb. the tomb would be put in the "pyramid," or triangular building.
- the pharaoh would be sealed in the pyramid with all the things the pharaoh would need in the afterlife.
- now.... what's the deal with the sphinx?
- a sphinx is a mythical creature with the head of a human and the body of a lion.
- the sphinx of giza, or just the sphinx, was built by the egyptians a long time ago.
- the sphinx is made out of limestone and is 66.3 ft. tall!
- to account for the missing nose, a man named sa'im al-dahr was mad that peasants were making offerings to the sphinx hoping that they would recieve a better harvest.
- sa'im al-dahr got so mad at this that he climbed the sphinx and pried the nose off. he was later punished for vandalism.
- that's all for today! see you next week for another episode of "all the answers!"
- please don't forget to like!
- background scene - city landscape
- drawing - drawing
- drawing1 - drawing
- drawing2 - drawing
- drawing3 - drawing
- drawing4 - drawing
- drawing5 - drawing
- drawing6 - drawing
- drawing7 - drawing
- drawing8 - drawing
- drawing9 - drawing
- drawing10 - drawing
- drawing10 - drawing1
- drawing11 - drawing